Our adult education program serves those who are no longer enrolled in school. Beyond the foundations of reading, math, and English, adult education has a broad reach that equips learners with college and career readiness skills that lead to employment or the transition to post-secondary education. Our adult education program targets the following areas:
• workplace adult education and literacy.
• civics education.
• workforce preparation activities; and
• integrated education and training.
Our instructors can help you:
• improve your reading, writing, and math skills.
• finish your high school diploma.
• study for High School Equivalency tests (GED® or HiSET®).
• prepare and qualify for better job opportunities or a new career.
• improve English language skills; and
• reach personal educational goals.